Video Content Guidelines
Content that violates below guidelines are not eligible for monetization.
Ensure you have commercial-use rights for your content
- It’s important you have the right to use all of your content commercially before monetizing it with us. repeated submission of ineligible videos and/or insufficient documentation may affect your ability to monetize videos in the future.
- Here are some of the key monetization policies to be aware of, however make sure you read the policies thoroughly as well:
- Own commercial-use rights: make sure you have all the rights to the content submitted for monetization including all audio and video elements.
- Be able to provide documentation proving you own commercial rights to all audio and video content, whether they belong to you or a third-party.
- Understand your rights in case of incorporating a third-party content in your video submitted for monetization
- These guidelines are provided solely for educational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. you should seek legal advice from a lawyer or legal representative.
Video content violations
- Nudity, sexually explicit, or strongly sexually suggestive material
- Hate or abusive speech
- Excessive profanity or graphic violence
- Promotion of harmful or dangerous activities
- Video thumbnails, titles, tags, and categories that are misleading or inaccurate